Data Protection Policy

Why do we need your personal information at Achilleus Security? All applicants and employees are screened in accordance with BS7858:2019, and the personal information we request from you is to assist our Screening and vetting team with this.

We want to know as far as we possibly can that we know just who our personnel are!

This is why we operate some of the most stringent vetting and screening policies within the Door Supervision and Stewarding Industry! All of the personnel that Achilleus Security supply have been screened and vetted up to a 5-10 year standard in line with British Standard (BS)7858:2019 Security screening of individuals employed in a security environment.

We are very proud to say that 95% of all our personnel have recently been checked via the Disclosure & Barring Check (CRB) to a standard level (dependent on duties), and the remaining 5% have been screened by the DBS to an Enhanced disclosure level. So we can be confident that we know who we are supplying to our clients.

Our Data Protection Policy

Achilleus Security is fully committed to protecting the rights and privacy of individuals in accordance with the Data Protection Act 2018. Information about our personnel, applicants and other individuals will only be processed in line with established regulations.

Personal data will be collected, recorded and used fairly, stored safely and securely and not disclosed to any third party unlawfully.

As the lawful and correct treatment of personal information is critical to our successful operations and to maintaining confidence, Achilleus Security is committed to:

  • protecting employees, applicants and other individuals' personal details, records and assessment outcomes
  • keeping employees, applicants and other individuals' personal data up to date and confidential maintaining personal data only for the time period
  • required releasing personal data only to authorised individuals/parties and not unless permission is given to do so collecting accurate and relevant data only for specified lawful purposes

Achilleus are committed to adhering to regulations and related procedures to ensure that all employees who have access to any personal data held by or on behalf of Achilleus are fully aware of and abide by their duties under the Data Protection Act 2018.

Employees, applicants any other individual are required to report any allegation in relati0n to the unlawful treatment of personal data via the Achilleus complaint procedure. A complaint should be made in the event that a person feels that records of their personal data have been:

  • lost
  • obtained through unlawful disclosure or unathorised access
  • recorded inaccurately and/or in a misleading manner
  • provided to a third part without permission

Where required, Achilleus Security will take appropriate action/corrective measures against unauthorised/unlawful processing, loss, destruction or damage to personal data.

It is ultimately the responsibility of the Managing Director, Mario Garcia, to ensure that this policy is published and accessible to all personnel, candidates and any relevant third parties.

Your rights to access your personal information:

Pursuant to the Act, you are entitled to ask for a copy of your personal information, for which we will charge a fee, and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.

For any complaints regarding compliance or advice or information regarding this matter, please contact:


Mr. Mario Garcia FDA (csm) DiP PMVA
Managing Director,
Achilleus Security Management Limited

To Discuss Your Current or Future Security Requirements, Call Us Today

Sign-up to our mailing list